Test theory : a unified treatment
- Roderick P. McDonald.
- Mahwah, N.J. : L. Erlbaum Associates, c1999.
- Physical description
- xi, 485 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- McDonald, Roderick P.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 469-475) and indexes.
- General Introduction-- Items and Item Scores-- Item and Test Statistics-- The Concept of a Scale-- Reliability Theory for Total Test Scores-- Test Homogeneity Reliability and Generalizability-- Reliability - Applications-- Prediction and Multiple Regression-- The Common Factor Model-- Validity-- Classical Item Analysis-- Item Response Models-- Properties of Item Response Models-- Multidimensional Item Response Models-- Comparing Populations-- Alternate Forms and the Problem of Equating-- An Introduction to Structural Equation Modelling-- Some Scaling Theory-- Retrospective.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
A text for undergraduate and graduate students in psychology and other fields of social science, this book provides an introduction to the main quantitative concepts, methods and computational techniques needed for the development, evaluation and application of tests.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 0805830758 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780805830750 (cloth : alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: