Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety. Web information service [electronic resource].
- [Hamilton, Ont. : Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety, 1999?-
- Presents a collection of databases related to occupational health and safety. Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) provide physical and safety data on chemicals manufactured or sold in North America. CHEMINFO provides safety information for important workplace chemicals. CHEMpendium compiles chemical hazard information from a variety of sources. Registry of Toxic Effects of Chemical Substances (RTECS) contains citations to the literature for thousands of chemical substances. OSH References is an index to journal articles and other literature related to occupational health and safety. Canadian enviroOSH indexes Canadian national, provincial, and territorial environmental and occupational safety legislation and standards. Several additional free resources are available through the CCOHS Web Information Service.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- CCOHS. Web information service
- Web information service
- Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 18. 2006).
- Access restricted to subscribers.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic text (Document)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: a World Wide Web browser.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users through the Academic support program.
- Related Work
- Other edition
- CCHST fre.