The twilight zone. Vol. 4 [videorecording]
- produced by Cayuga Productions, Inc. in association with the CBS Television Network ; created by Rod Serling.
- Uniform Title
- Twilight zone (Television program)
- [New York] : CBS Video ; Chatsworth, Calif. : distributed by Image Entertainment, Inc., c1999.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Serling, Rod, 1924-1975.
- Klugman, Jack.
- Anderson, John, 1922-1992.
- Meredith, Burgess, 1907-1997.
- Rickles, Don.
- Montgomery, Elizabeth, 1933-1995.
- Bronson, Charles, 1921-2003
- Townes, Harry.
- Martin, Ross, 1920-1981.
- Medford, Don, 1917-2012
- Brahm, John, 1893-1982.
- Pittman, Montgomery, 1918-1962.
- Cayuga Productions.
- CBS Television Network.
- CBS Video (Firm)
- Image Entertainment (Firm)
- Passage for trumpet. [Episode 32] / directed by Don Medford ; written and narrated by Rod Serling ; produced by Buck Houghton
- Mr. Dingle, the strong. [Episode 55] / directed by John Brahm ; written by Rod Serling ; produced by Buck Houghton
- Two. [Episode 66] / produced by Buck Houghton ; written and directed by Montgomery Pittman
- Four of us are dying. [Episode 13] / directed by John Brahm ; teleplay by Rod Serling ; based on a short story by George Johnson ; produced by Buck Houghton.
- In Passage for trumpet, an unsuccessful trumpet player is given a second crack at life after he is struck and killed by a truck, but first he has to learn what it is like to be "dead" in a world full of life. In Mr. Dingle, the strong, a timid little man is given superpowers by a double-headed Martian experimenter. In Two, a contemporary Adam and Eve story, the two lone, frightened survivors of a nuclear holocaust must start the world anew. In Four of us are dying, a man who can change his appearance makes a bad decision.
- Publication date
- Four episodes from the television series The twilight zone.
- Passage for trumpet originally broadcast May 20, 1960, Mr. Dinkle, the strong on Mar. 3, 1961, Two on Sept. 15, 1961, Four of us are dying on Jan. 1, 1960.
- Passage for trumpet: Jack Klugman, John Anderson.
- Mr. Dingle, the strong: Burgess Meredith, Don Rickles.
- Two: Elizabeth Montgomery, Charles Bronson.
- Four of us are dying: Harry Townes, Ross Martin.
- DVD; Dolby Digital mono sound.
- Included Work
- Passage for trumpet.
- Mr. Dingle, the strong.
- Four of us are dying.
- Publisher Number
- ID8984CUDVD Image Entertainment
Browse related items
Start at call number: