The twilight zone. Vol. 2 [videorecording]
- produced by Cayuga Productions, Inc. in association with the CBS Television Network ; created by Rod Serling.
- [New York, N.Y.] : CBS Worldwide Inc. : CBS Video ; Chatsworth, Calif. : distributed by Image Entertainment, c1999.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (100 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Time enough at last. [Episode 8] / directed by John Brahm ; teleplay by Rod Serling ; based on the short story by Lynn Venable ; produced by Buck Houghton
- The monsters are due on Maple Street. [Episode 22] / directed by Ronald Winston ; written and narrated by Rod Serling ; produced by Buck Houghton
- Nightmare at 20,000 feet. [Episode 123] / written by Richard Matheson ; directed by Dick Donner
- The odyssey of flight
- 33. [Episode 54] / directed by Justus Addiss ; written by Rod Serling ; produced by Buck Houghton.
- In Time enough at last, Burgess Meredith plays a bank teller and avid reader who is the lone survivor of an H-Bomb attack and finally finds the time to read. In The monsters are due on Maple Street, hysteria grips a small community as residents suspect a power failure has been caused by invaders from outer space disguised as humans. In Nightmare at 20,000 feet, William Shatner sees a gremlin on the wing of his plane. In The odyssey of flight 33, air passengers travel a billion years back in time.
- Release date
- Production date
- Videodisc release of four episodes from the television series The twilight zone.
- Time enough at last (originally broadcast Nov. 20, 1959) ; The monsters are due on Maple Street (originally broadcast Mar. 4, 1960) ; Nightmare at 20,000 feet (originally broadcast Oct. 11, 1963) ; The odyssey of flight 33 (originally broadcast Feb. 24, 1961).
- For specific features see interactive menu.
- Time enough at last: Burgess Meredith.
- The monsters are due on Maple Street: Claude Akins, Barry Atwater, Jack Weston.
- Nightmare at 20,000 feet: William Shatner, Christine White.
- Odyssey of flight 33: John Anderson.
- Related Work
- Twilight zone (Television program : 1959-1964)
- Included Work
- Time enough at last.
- The monsters are due on Maple Street.
- Nightmare at 20,000 feet.
- The odyssey of flight 33.
Browse related items
Start at call number: