"The art of the book from the early Middle Ages to the Renaissance : a journey through a thousand years".
- Boston : John J. Burns Library ; Hamburg : Dr. Jörn Günther - Antiquariat, 2000.
- Physical description
- 228 p. : col. ill. ; 29 cm.
At the library
Art & Architecture Library (Bowes)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publication date
- "This publication is issued in conjunction with the exhibition 'The Art of the book from the early Middle Ages to the Renaissance: A journey through a thousand years' at the John J. Burns Library of Rare Books and Special Collections, Boston College, October 12 to November 19, 2000. The exhibition is organized by the John J. Burns Library, Boston College in conjunction with Dr. Jörn Günther, Antiquariat ..."--T.p. verso.
- With a preface by Robert K. O'Neill, a foreword by Axel Bender and Lorenz Reibling, and an introduction by Jörn Günther.
- 0962593435 (U.S.)
- 3980745503 (Germany)
- 9780962593437 (U.S.)
- 9783980745505 (Germany)
Browse related items
Start at call number: