- Uniform Title
- Liberty (New York, N.Y. : 1924)
- [New York, etc., Trango Corp., etc.]
- Physical description
- 28 v. ill. 29-34 cm.
Search this database
At the library
- "Liberty: A Weekly for Everybody was founded in 1924 by Joseph Patterson, publisher of the New York Daily News, and Robert McCormick, publisher of the Chicago Tribune and often regarded as the world's greatest publisher. From its inception, they set out to make the magazine more topical, daring and exciting than any competitors. Information was presented in a style heavily influenced by the emerging motion picture industry and focused on the most sensational and popular issues."--Liberty Magazine Archive description.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- Liberty magazine
- Frequency varies.
- Vol/date range
- v. 1-28 no. 9; May 10, 1924-Sept. 1951.
- Publication suspended Aug.-Sept. 1950.
- Microfilm. Sanford, N.C. : Microfilming Corporation of America ; Woddbridge, Conn. : [distributed by] Research Publications, Inc., 1971. 98 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Author index: Vols. 1-28, 1924-1950. 1 v.
- Subject index: Vols. 1-28, 1924-1950. 1 v.
- For contents consult the subject index (AP2.L541 INDEX v. l) located in Current Periodicals/Microtext Division.
- For contents consult the author index (AP2.L541 INDEX v. 2) located in Current Periodicals/Microtext Division.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: