Harriman Alaska series
- Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1910-
- Physical description
- v. ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
At the library
Marine Biology Library (Miller)
Expedition: Locked Stacks
|Q115 .H25 V.1||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.2||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.3||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.4||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.5||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.8||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.9||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.10||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.11||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.13||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.14:PT.1 TEXT||In-library use|
|Q115 .H25 V.14:PT.2 PLATES||In-library use|
Library has: v.1-
5, 8- 11, 13- 14
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Stacks Request (opens in new tab)
SOME VOLS. OF THIS TITLE ALSO CATALOGED SEPARATELY
Library has: v.1-
4, 8- 13
|508.798 .H297 V.1||Available|
|508.798 .H297 V.2||Available|
|508.798 .H297 V.3B||Available|
|508.798 .H297 V.4B||Available|
|508.798 .H297 V.8:PT.1||Available|
|508.798 .H297 V.9:PT.2||Available|
|508.798 .H297 V.10B||Available|
|508.798 .H297 V.11B||Available|
|508.798 .H297 V.12||Available|
|508.798 .H297 V.13||Available|
- v. 1. Narrative, glaciers, natives / by John Burroughs, John Muir and George Bird Grinnell
- v. 2. History, geography, resources / by William H. Dall ... [et al.]
- v. 3. Glaciers and glaciation / by Grove Karl Gilbert --
- v. 4. Geology and paleontology / by B.K. Emerson ... [et al.]
- v. 5. Cryptogamic botany / by J. Cardot ... [et al.]
- v. 8-9. Insects / by William H. Ashmead ... [et al.]
- v. 10. Crustaceans / by Mary J. Rathbun ... [et al.]
- v. 11. Nemerteans / by Wesley R. Coe. Bryozoans / by Alice Robertson
- v. 12. Enchytræids / by Gustav Eisen. Tubicolous annelids / by Katherine J. Bush
- v. 13. Land and fresh water mollusks / by William H. Dall. Hydroids / by C.C. Nutting
- v. 14. Monograph of the shallow-water starfishes of the North Pacific Coast from the Arctic Ocean to California (with 110 plates) / by Addison Emery Verrill.
- Beginning date
- At head of title: Smithsonian Institution.
- Edited by C. Hart Merriam.
- Vols. 6-7 never published.
- Vols. 1-5, 8-13 are of the original issue, with title: Harriman Alaska expedition with cooperation of Washington Academy of sciences. Alaska ... New York, Doubleday, Page & Company, 1902-05. To each of these volumes the Smithsonian title-page has been prefixed.
- Vol. 3-5, 10-11 published in New York in 1904.
Browse related items
Start at call number: