NATO and Europe in the 21st century : new roles for a changing partnership : conference proceedings, April 19, 2000
- [Martin Walker ... [et al.]] ; Sabina A.-M. Crisen, editor.
- Washington, D.C. : Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, East European Studies, West European Studies, 2000.
- Physical description
- 71 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The European Union and the European Security and Defense Initiative / Martin Walker
- Political economy of the new Europe : EU eastern enlargement / Bartlomiej Kaminski
- The Kosovo Conflict and the Central European members of NATO : lessons and implications / F. Stephen Larrabee
- The new allies : approaching NATO political and military standards / Marybeth Peterson Ulrich
- NATO and Kosovo : lessons learned and prospects for stability in southeastern Europe / Stephen J. Flanagan
- Prospects for security and stability in former Yugoslavia : a British perspective / Misha Glenny
- The United States and the former Yugoslavia : is there scope for consensus / Ivo Daalder
- The Balkans and beyond : the European perspective on future regional stability / Sophia Clement.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization > Membership > Congresses.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization > Armed Forces > Kosovo (Republic) > Congresses.
- National security > Europe > Congresses.
- National security > Europe, Eastern > Congresses.
- Peacekeeping forces > Kosovo (Republic) > Congresses.
- Europe > Politics and government > 21st century > Congresses.
- Europe > Foreign relations > 21st century > Congresses.
- European Union countries > Politics and government > 21st century > Congresses.
- European Union countries > Foreign relations > 21st century > Congresses.
- Kosovo War, 1998-1999 > Participation, Foreign > Congresses.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- NATO & Europe in the 21st century
- Also available via the Internet.
Browse related items
Start at call number: