Knovel [electronic resource] : answers for science and engineering
- [Norwich, N.Y.] : Knovel, 2003-
- Knovel (Firm)
- With a focus on engineering and scientific references, the collection contains over 179 books. Subject areas include chemistry and plastics, materials science, environmental science, microelectronics materials, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, chemical engineering, systems engineering, food sciences, and mechanical engineering.
- Earliest date
- Title Variation
- Answers for science and engineering
- At tail of title: Knovel online interactive books and databases
- Title from the home page (viewed on May 22, 2003).
- Access restricted to users affiliated with the licensed institutions.
- File/Data Type
- Remote access electronic text (PDF) and tables (HTML).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web. Adobe Acrobat reader required to view PDF files.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.