The Mabel and Fatty show (1914-1916) [videorecording].
- [Burbank, Calif. : Hollywood's Attic, [199-?]
- Physical description
- 1 videocassette (60 min.) : sd., b&w. ; 1/2 in.
- He did and he didn't (1916, 26 min.)
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco (1915, 16 min.)
- Mabel's blunder (1914, 18 min.)
- In He did and he didn't, Fatty is jealous of their houseguest. Mabel and Fatty at the World's Fair in San Francisco is a travelogue with comic interludes. In Mabel's Blunder, she trades clothes with her brother to spy on her boyfriend.
- Release date
- Production date
- Silent film with English intertitles and musical accompaniment.
- Title from cassette label.
- Originally released as motion pictures, 1914-1916.
- Production Credits
- Producer, Mack Sennett for Keystone.
- Roscoe (Fatty) Arbuckle and/or Mabel Normand.
- VHS format.
- Included Work
- He did and he didn't.
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco.
- Mabel's blunder.
Browse related items
Start at call number: