Atlas of Asian-American history
- Monique Avakian.
- New York : Facts on File, c2002.
- Physical description
- 214 p. 31 cm.
- Avakian, Monique.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. ) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This atlas offers an in-depth look at the political and social history of this diverse ethnic group. Featuring detailed maps, it tells the story of not one group of people but many. For example, it covers the Asian heritage, the Chinese in 19th-century America and Japanese and Koreans in Hawaii.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780816036998 20160528
- Publication date
- 0816036993 ( hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0816041288 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9780816036998 (alk. paper)
- 9780816041282 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: