Encyclopedia of analytical chemistry : applications, theory, and instrumentation
- edited by R.A. Meyers.
- Chichester ; New York : Wiley, c2000.
- Physical description
- 15 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Library has: v.1-
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.1||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.2||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.3||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.4||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.5||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.6||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.7||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.8||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.9||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.10||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.11||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.12||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.13||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.14||In transit|
|QD71.5 .E52 2000 V.15||In transit|
- Meyers, Robert A. (Robert Allen), 1936-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- APPLICATIONS OF INSTRUMENTAL METHODS-- Biomedical Spectroscopy-- Biomolecules Analysis-- Carbohydrate Analysis-- Chemical Weapons Chemicals Analysis-- Clinical Chemistry-- Coatings-- Environment: Trace Gas Monitoring-- Environment: Water and Waste-- Field Portable and Transportable Air and Vapor Measurement-- Food-- Forensic Science-- Industrial Hygiene-- Nucleic Acids Structure and Mapping-- Particle Size Analysis-- Peptides and Proteins-- Pesticides-- Petroleum and Liquid Fossil Fuels Analysis-- Pharmaceuticals and Drugs-- Polymers and Rubbers-- Process Instrumental Methods-- Pulp and Paper-- Remote Sensing-- Steel and Related Materials-- Surfaces-- THEORY AND INSTRUMENTATION-- Atomic Spectroscopy-- Chemometrics-- Electroanalytical Methods-- Electronic Absorption and Luminescence Spectroscopy-- Gas Chromatography-- Infrared Spectroscopy-- Kinetic Determinations-- Liquid Chromatography-- Mass Spectrometry-- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Electron Spin Resonance Spectroscopy-- Nuclear Methods-- Radiochemical Methods-- Raman Spectroscopy-- Thermal Analysis-- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy and Auger Electron Spectroscopy-- X-ray Spectrometry-- GENERAL ARTICLES.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471976707 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- The highly acclaimed Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry provides a much needed professional level reference work for the 21st Century. Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry is the most comprehensive analytical chemistry reference available, covering all aspects from theory and instrumentation through applications and techniques. The chemistry and techniques are described as performed in the laboratory (environmental, clinical, QC, research, university), in the field or by remote sensing. The level of detail is similar to that of a lab protocol and together with the cited references, will support the analysis of complex inorganic, organic and biological structures by academic and industrial researchers. Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry also enables preparation of procedures, protocols and "cookbooks" by managers and staff of laboratories. Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry comprises over 600 articles, arranged alphabetically by topic, in approximately 14000 pages, in 15 volumes. Features: Outstanding authorship and the highest calibre editors Excellence of peer-review Article Summaries Over 6500 illustrations, many in colour Extensive cross-referencing to facilitate navigation between articles Extensive bibliographies with up-to-date references Encyclopedia of Analytical Chemistry is the essential cross-disciplinary reference work for all analytical chemists in academia and industry. All fields of chemical research are covered: analytical, organic, physical, polymer, inorganic biomedical, environmental, pharmaceutical, industrial, petroleum, forensics and food science.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471976707 20160528
- Publication date
- 0471976709 (set : alk. paper)
- 9780471976707 (set : alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: