On space : for percussion sextet and computer-generated surround sounds
- Juan Pampin.
- Uniform Title
- On space
- Physical description
- 1 score (vii, 90 p.) ; 28 x 44 cm. + 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Library has: 1 sound disc
|ACD 6||In-library use|
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
For use in Archive of Recorded Sound Request on-site access
Library has: 1 v.
|ML29.1 .P186 F||In-library use|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 2000 P||In-library use|
- Pampin, Juan.
- Stanford University. Department of Music. Projects. D.M.A. Final.
- Harvey, Jonathan, primary advisor.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 90).
- Publication date
- Reproduced from composer's ms.
- Instrumental and technical requirements, notation symbols, and staging diagrams: p. 2-10.
- Sound disc contains 2 recorded versions: Blumlein stereo version (track 1); HRTF stereo version (track 2).
- D.M.A. final project--Department of Music, Stanford University, 2000.
- Stanford, copy 1-2: Copyright by the author.
Browse related items
Start at call number: