Oxygen : a play in two acts
- by Carl Djerassi and Roald Hoffmann.
- Weinheim ; New York : Wiley-VCH, 2001.
- Physical description
- vii, 119 p. : ill., facsims. ; 21 cm.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
The focus of the play is on chemical and political revolutions, as well as the Nobel Prize, which was be awarded for the 100th time in 2001.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Lavoisier, Antoine Laurent, 1743-1794 > Drama.
- Priestley, Joseph, 1733-1804 > Drama.
- Scheele, Carl Wilhelm, 1742-1786 > Drama.
- Chemistry > History > Drama.
- Nobel Prizes > Drama.
- Chemistry > History > 18th century > Drama.
- Chemists > Biography > 18th century > Drama.
- Discoveries in science > History > 18th century > Drama.
- Oxygen > Drama.
- Publication date
- 9783527304134 (acid-free paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: