The Lost films of Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, the complete collection. Volume 9 [videorecording]
- Hal Roach Studios.
- [S.l.] : Hal Roach Studios : Image Entertainment [distributor], c2000
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (ca. 159 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- You're darn tootin' / Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy (1928, 22 min.)
- Battle of the century / Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy (2 versions, 1928, 28 min.)
- Wandering Papas / Clyde Cook, Oliver Hardy (Pathe, 1927, 21 min.)
- Mighty like a moose / Charley Chase, Vivian Oakland (Pathe, 1926, 24 min.)
- Why girls love sailors / Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy (Pathe, 1927, 21 min.)
- Mum's the word / Charley Chase, Martha Sleeper (Pathe, 1926, 22 min.)
- You're darn tootin': Features Laurel and Hardy as bad musicians. Battle of the century: The world's greatest prizefight -- and most legendary pie fight! Wandering Papas: A rare short directed by Stan Laurel stars Oliver as a workcamp bully. Mighty like a moose: A hilarious film about two "ugly people." Why girls love sailors: A long-lost classic in which Stan ventures on ship to retrieve his kidnapped girlfriend. Mum's the word: Charley falls in love with his stepdad's daughter.
- Release date
- Production date
- Title from disc surface.
- Silent films with English intertitles and musical accompaniment.
- Originally released as motion pictures in 1926-1928.
- Production Credits
- Produced by Hal Roach.
- Films feature either Stan Laurel and/or Oliver Hardy, or Charley Chase.
- DVD format.
- Included Work
- You're darn tootin.
- Battle of the century.
- Wandering Papas.
- Mighty like a moose.
- Why girls love sailors.
- Mum's the word.
Browse related items
Start at call number: