A journey to the end of the millennium : an excerpt from the novel
- by A. B. Yehoshua ; translated from the Hebrew by Nicholas de Lange.
- Uniform Title
- Masaʻ el tom ha-elef. Selections. English & Hebrew
- Huntington Woods, Mich. : Land Marks Press, 1999.
- Physical description
- 2 v. in 1 ; 25 x 34 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Yehoshua, Abraham B.
- Avadenka, Lynn.
- De Lange, N. R. M. (Nicholas Robert Michael), 1944-
- Publication date
- Two volumes, side by side, one in Hebrew ( p.) and one in English ( p.) sharing back cover. Volumes enclosed in wrapper with title Journey to the end of the millennium; Hebrew volume has title Masaʻ el tom ha-elef.
- "This excerpt from "A Journey to the End of the Millennium" was composed on a Macintosh computer in Charlemagne, Garamond and David types. The text was transferred to photopolymer plates which were printed letterpress on Arches text wove white. The image accompany the text was created by artist and printer Lynne Avadenka using a variety of relief techniques printed on BFK Rives. The cover wrappers are Twinrocker Fifth Avenue. All design, printing and binding activities took place at Land Marks Press, Huntington Woods, Michigan. This porject was begun in Summer 1998 and finished in Fall 1999, near the end of the second millennium."--Colophon.
- Limited edition of 30, signed by Lynn Avadenka and Abraham Yehoshua ; this is copy no. 21.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #1746.