Bioreaction engineering : modeling and control
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2000.
- Physical description
- xl, 604 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 24 cm.
TP248.25 .B55 B549 2000
- Unknown TP248.25 .B55 B549 2000
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- The book presents fundamentals and reviews on the state of the art of mathematical modeling and control of bioprocesses and demonstrates the application on various industrial important biological systems. At the same time, the application of different types of models and control strategies are illustrated as well. The book also takes the recent developments in reactor modeling into account. In addition to modeling and control, the metabolic flux analysis and the metabolic design and their application to bioprocesses are considered.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- K. Schügerl, K.-H. Bellgardt (eds.).
- 354066906X (alk. paper)
- 9783540669067 (alk. paper)