Encyclopedia of European social history from 1350 to 2000
- New York : Scribner, c2001.
- Physical description
- v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Stearns, Peter N.
- Includes bibliographical references and index (v. 6).
- v. 1. Methods and theoretical approaches
- The periods of social history
- Regions, nations, and peoples
- Europe and the world
- v. 2. Processes of social change
- Population and geography
- Cities and urbanization
- Rural life
- State and society
- v. 3. Social structure
- Social protest
- Deviance, crime, and social control
- Social problems and social reform
- v. 4. Gender
- The family and age groups
- Body and mind
- v. 5. Culture and popular culture
- Modern recreation and leisure
- Education and literacy
- Everyday life
- v. 6. Biographies
- Publication date
- Peter N. Stearns, editor-in-chief.
- 0684805820 (set : alk. paper)
- 0684805774 (vol. 1)
- 0684805782 (vol. 2)
- 0684805790 (vol. 3)
- 0684805804 (vol. 4)
- 0684805812 (vol. 5)
- 0684806452 (vol. 6)