The encyclopedia of mass spectrometry
- edited by Michael L. Gross and Richard Caprioli.
- 1st ed.
- Oxford, UK ; Sn Diego, CA : Elsevier Science, 2003-
- Physical description
- 10 v. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
Library has: v.1-
6, v.8, v.9:pt.A- B
|QD96 .M3 E53 2003 V.1||In-library use|
|QD96 .M3 E53 2003 V.2 PT.A||In-library use|
|QD96 .M3 E53 2003 V.3 PT.B||In-library use|
|QD96 .M3 E53 2003 V.4||In-library use|
|QD96 .M3 E53 2003 V.5||In-library use|
|QD96 .M3 E53 2003 V.6||In-library use|
|QD96 .M3 E53 2003 V.8||In-library use|
|QD96 .M3 E53 2003 V.9:PT.A||In-library use|
|QD96 .M3 E53 2003 V.9:PT.B||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Theory and ion chemistry / volume editor, Peter B. Armentrout
- v. 2. Biological applications. Part A, Peptides and proteins / volume editors, Richard M. Caprioli, Michael L. Gross
- v. 3. Biological applications. Part B, Carbohydrates, nucleic acids, and other biological compounds / volume editor, Richard M. Caprioli
- v. 4. Fundamentals of and applications to organic (and organometallic) compounds / volume editor, Nico M.M. Nibbering
- v. 6. Molecular ionization / volume editors, Michael L. Gross, Richard m. Caprioli
- v. 8. Hyphenated methods / volume editor, Wilfried Niessen
- v. 9. Historical perspectives. Part A, The development of mass spectrometry / volume editors, Keith A. Nier, Alfred L. Yergey, P. Jane Gale. Part B, Notable people in mass spectrometry / volume editors, Keith A. Nier, Alfred L. Yergey, P. Jane Gale.
- Publisher's Summary
- Encyclopedia articles will cover both primary (basic) considerations, as well as advanced topics, the former aimed at newcomers to the field, the latter at the experienced practitioner who may not necessarily be an expert in the particular area. Article references will cover three areas: original or pioneering work in the area; seminal contributions to the area, including examples illustrating a given application, and; useful review articles. This multi-volume work is the first to provide unparalleled and comprehensive coverage of the full range of topics and techniques. It is suitable for new graduate students who are interested but not yet versed in the subject of mass spectrometry. Techniques, methods and applications of mass spectrometry are described in considerable detail; including limitations, current problems, and areas in which the method does not succeed well.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Beginning date
- 0080438024 (v. 1)
- 0080438008 (v. 2)
- 9780080438504 (set)
- 9780080438023 (v. 1)
- 9780080438009 (v. 2)
- 9780080438047 (v. 5)
- 9780080438481 (v. 9, pt. A)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: