Ullmann's encyclopedia of industrial chemistry [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Ullmann's encyclopedia of industrial chemistry (Online)
- 7th ed.
- Weinheim, Germany : Wiley-VCH ; New York : J. Wiley & Sons, 2009-
- A reference work detailing the science and technology in all areas of industrial chemistry. Fully international in scope and coverage and published in the English language. It contains nearly 1000 major articles. With more than 16 million words, nearly 10,000 tables, 30,000 figures, and innumerable literature sources and cross-references, Also includes full text index, author index, CAS registry number index, and keyword index.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Encyclopedia of industrial chemistry
- Updated quarterly.
- Title from home page (viewed June 23, 2009).
- Editorial advisory board, Matthias Bohnet et al.
- Electronic version originally began in 2000. 7th ed. available from 2009.
- Subscription required for access.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader for some articles.