Encyclopedia of American war literature
- Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 2001.
- Physical description
- xiv, 424 p. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -385) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- A reference to the major writers and texts that have imaginatively represented the American experience of war from before the Revolution through Vietnam and its aftermath. It includes critical commentary on the novels, poems, prose and plays, as well as topical entries and bibliographies.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Philip K. Jason and Mark A. Graves ; associate editors, Robert D. Madison and Michael W. Schaefer.
- 0313306486 (alk. paper)
- 9780313306488 (alk. paper)