Advances in hydrogen energy
- edited by Catherine E. Grégoire Padró and Francis Lau.
- New York : Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2000.
- Physical description
- 192 p. ; 26 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Foreword. Hydrogen from Fossil Fuels without CO2 Emissions-- N. Muradov. Hydrogen Production from Western Coal Including CO2 Sequestration and Coalbed Methane Recovery: Economics, CO2 Emissions, and Energy Balance-- P. Spath, W. Amos. Unmixed Reforming: A Novel Autothermal Cyclic Steam Reforming Process-- R.V. Kumar, et al. Fuel Flexible Reforming of Hydrocarbons for Automotive Applications-- J.P. Kopasz, et al. The Production of Hydrogen from Methane using Tubular Plasma Reactors-- C.L. Gordon, et al. A Novel Catalytic Process for Generating Hydrogen Gas from Aqueous Borohydride Solutions-- S.C. Amendola, et al. Production of Hydrogen from Biomass by Pyrolysis/Steam Reforming-- S. Czernik, et al. Evaluation and Modeling of a High-Temperature, High-Pressure, Hydrogen Separation Membrane for Enhanced Hydrogen Production from the Water-Gas Shift Reaction-- R.M. Enick, et al. A First-Principles Study of Hydrogen Dissolution in Various Metals and Palladium-Silver Alloys-- Y. Yokoi, et al. Investigation of a Novel Metal Hydride Electrode for Ni-MH Batteries-- N. Rajalakshmi, et al. Hydrogen Storage using Slurries of Chemical Hydrides-- A.W. McClaine, et al. Advances in Low Cost Hydrogen Sensor Technology-- R.D. Smith II, et al. The Application of a Hydrogen Risk Assessment Method to Vented Spaces-- M.R. Swain, et al. Modeling of Integrated Renewable Hydrogen Energy Systems for Remote Applications-- E. Martin, N. Muradov.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
In the future, our energy systems will need to be renewable and sustainable, efficient and cost-effective, convenient and safe. Hydrogen has been proposed as the perfect fuel for this future energy system. The availability of a reliable and cost-effective supply, safe and efficient storage, and convenient end use of hydrogen will be essential for a transition to a Hydrogen Economy. Research is being conducted throughout the world for the development of safe, cost-effective hydrogen production, storage, and end-use technologies that support and foster this transition. This book is a collection of important research and analysis papers on hydrogen production, storage, and end-use technologies that were presented at the American Chemical Society National Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, in August 1999.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: