Raw cuts [sound recording] : experimental music by Sever Tipei
- Urbana, Ill. : Sever Tipei : Computer Music Project [distributor], p1998.
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
- Tipei, Sever.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Computer Music Project.
- Many worlds (22:00)
- Curses (7:26)
- Kings nap (5:32)
- Portrait of the artist as a young woman killing herself with a "coup de telephone" in MI 48105 (8:31)
- Lament (12:40)
- Cantus interruptus (4:03)
- A.N.L.-folds. 1943 (2:26) ; 1985r (2:26) ; 1943r (2:26) ; 1996m (2:26) ; 1996t (2:26)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Experimental music by Sever Tipei
- The first work for five percussion players; the 2nd work for solo male voice, backup group, and computer-generated tape; the 3rd and 5th works for solo piano; the 4th work for female vocal quartet the 6th work for piano and prepared baritone; the 7th-11th works for computer-generated tape.
- Compact disc.
- Program notes, biographical notes on the composer, the performers, and the computer software and hardware, text in Romanian with English translation (( p.) inserted in container.
- Sever Tipei, piano ; with various accompanying musicians.
- First, 3rd-6th works were recorded in the Krannert Center for Performing Arts at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Browse related items
Start at call number: