Eum-yang : for new piano trio
- Jun Kim.
- Uniform Title
- Physical description
- 1 score (vii, 42 leaves) ; 28 cm. + 1 sound disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
Library has: 1 sound disc
|ACD 4||In-library use|
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
For use in Archive of Recorded Sound Request on-site access
Library has: 1 v.
|ML29.1 .K49||In-library use|
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|3781 1999 K||In-library use|
- Kim, Jun.
- Harvey, Jonathan, 1939-2012, primary advisor.
- Stanford University. Department of Music. Projects. D.M.A. Final.
- Eum (wind, water, mountain, earth)
- Yang (thunder, fire, pond, sky)
- Eum-yang (combine of all eight sections).
- Publication date
- For sampled and computer modified violin sounds, violoncello with microphone (or electronic violoncello), and piano with microphone.
- Includes abstract and notes on instruments and equipment, compositional and technical processes, and CLM (Common Lisp Music).
- D.M.A. final project--Department of Music, Stanford University, 1999.
- Stanford, copy 1-2: Copyright by the author.
Browse related items
Start at call number: