Encyclopedia of ethical, legal, and policy issues in biotechnology
- Thomas Murray, Maxwell J. Mehlman.
- New York : John Wiley & Sons, 2000.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Law Library (Crown)
Library has: v.1-
|TP248.16 .M87 2000 V.1||Unknown|
|TP248.16 .M87 2000 V.2||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Agricultural biotechnology, environmental concerns-- history-- risk assessment center for drug evaluation and research-- center for veterinary medicine-- conflict of interest-- eugenics, ethics, history-- federal drug administration-- gene therapy, Asian perspectives-- ethics, US history-- European perspective-- regulation-- religious perspectives-- genetic discrimination.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471176121 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- This set is comprehensive and technically literate and more informative on regulation and policy issues. Thomas Murray is a world-renowned leader in this field. This set is comprehensive and technically literate with very informative entries on regulation and policy issues.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780471176121 20160528
- Publication date
- 0471176125 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9780471176121 (set : alk. paper)
- 0471191027 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 9780471191025 (v. 1 : alk. paper)
- 0471188697 (v. 2 : alk. paper)
- 9780471188698 (v. 2 : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: