Encyclopedia of separation science
- editor-in-chief, Ian D. Wilson ; managing technical editor, Edward R. Adlard ; editors, Michael Cooke, Colin F. Poole.
- San Diego, Calif. ; London : Academic, c2000.
- Physical description
- 10 v. (4954 p.) : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
SAL3 (off-campus storage)
Library has: V.1-
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.1||Available|
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.2||Available|
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.3||Available|
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.4||Available|
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.5||Available|
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.6||Available|
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.7||Available|
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.8||Available|
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.9||Available|
|TP156 .S45 E525 2000 V.10||Available|
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Level 1: Overviews Level 2: Methods and Instrumentation Level 3: Practical Applications Appendices.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780122267703 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- "The Encyclopedia of Separation Science" is the most comprehensive resource available on the theory, techniques, and applications of separation science. The work presents information on three levels. The first volume contains Level 1, which provides a broad overview of the theory of the 12 main categories of separation techniques. Volumes 2-4 (Level 2) expand coverage with detailed theoretical and technical descriptions of particular techniques. The remaining Volumes 5-9 (Level 3) cover applications of these techniques from the micro to the macro, and also from the analytical laboratory bench to large-scale industrial processes. Volume 10 consists mainly of the index. "The Encyclopedia of Separation Science" is the first truly comprehensive work covering the whole of separation theory, methods, and techniques. This encyclopedia will be invaluable to researchers and professionals across a wide range of areas in academia and industry. "Enclyclopedia of Separation Science" is available online via ScienceDirect offering enhanced features such as extensive cross-referencing and dynamic linking. It is written by experts from both academic and industrial settings worldwide. It includes 544 articles, covering 12 methods of separation: Affinity/Biotechnology; Centrifugation; Chromatography; Crystallization; Distillation; Electrophoresis; Extraction; Flotation; Ion exchange; Mass spectrometry; Membrane separations; and, Particle size separation. It allows easy access to the primary literature with further reading lists in each article. It provides extensive cross-referencing (hyperlinks in the electronic version). It dedicates one entire volume to the detailed index. It includes many figures and tables illustrating the text and a color plate section in each volume.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780122267703 20160528
- Publication date
- 9780122267703 (set : acid-free paper)
- 0122267710 (v. 1 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267710 (v. 1 : acid-free paper)
- 0122267729 (v. 2 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267727 (v. 2 : acid-free paper)
- 0122267737 (v. 3 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267734 (v. 3 : acid-free paper)
- 0122267745 (v. 4 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267741 (v. 4 : acid-free paper)
- 0122267753 (v. 5 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267758 (v. 5 : acid-free paper)
- 0122267761 (v. 6 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267765 (v. 6 : acid-free paper)
- 012226777X (v. 7 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267772 (v. 7 : acid-free paper)
- 0122267788 (v. 8 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267789 (v. 8 : acid-free paper)
- 0122267796 (v. 9 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267796 (v. 9 : acid-free paper)
- 012226780X (v. 10 : acid-free paper)
- 9780122267802 (v. 10 : acid-free paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: