Animals in motion : an electro-photographic investigation of consecutive phases of animal progressive movements
- by Eadweard Muybridge.
- London : Chapman & Hall, 1899.
- Physical description
- x, 264 p. : ill., port. ; 25 x 32 cm.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|591.47 .M993AM F||In-library use|
- Muybridge, Eadweard, 1830-1904.
- Publication date
- "Commenced 1872. Completed 1885."
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #1532.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: presentation inscription from the author to Leland Stanford Jr. University.
Browse related items
Start at call number: