- Cambridge : Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2000-
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- This is a growing collection of searchable electronic texts in the field of cognitive and brain sciences. CogNet contains work from the MIT Press, as well as links to resources from other publishers, professional associations, institutions, and individuals, offering public access to online work.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- MIT CogNet
- Former Title
- CogNet library <Sept. 12, 2000>
- Title from Web page (viewed October 17, 2016).
- Subscription required for access.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.