Theater newsletters, circa 1946-1982
- Physical description
- 8 linear feet
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Note: Must request 5 business days in advance of use. Earliest delivery will be 3 days later than autogenerated estimated delivery date. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- A miscellaneous group of theater organizations' newsletters and brochures.
- American Educational Theatre Association.
- American Film Institute.
- ANTA (Organization)
- American Society for Theatre Research.
- American Theatre Association.
- Costume Society.
- Film and Television Study Center.
- Kennedy Center.
- Shakespeare Oxford Society.
- American Shakespeare Festival (Stratford, Conn.)
- Stratford Festival (Ont.)
- Oregon Shakespearean Festival.
- Society for Theatre Research.
- Theatre Libraries Association.
- United States Institute for Theatre Technology.
- Theater > United States > Periodicals.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 5 business days in advance of intended use.
- Transferred from the Stanford Libraries' Theater Collection, 2000.
- An artificial collection started by Dolly Ashley and maintained into the early 1980s by J. Richard Phillips, both Stanford library theater librarians.
- Included Work
- The Passing Show.