Russia, China and Eurasia : a bibliographic profile of selected international literature
- Aleksei D. Voskressenski (editor and compiler).
- New York : Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 1998.
- Physical description
- 209 p. ; 27 cm.
- Contents: Introduction-- Unpublished Sources in the Main Archival and Manuscript Collections-- Documentary Sources and Memoirs-- Methodological and Theoretical Issues-- International Relations: Theory, General Matters and Practice-- Specialised Issues-- Papers, Book Chapters, Articles, and Unpublished Dissertation-- Western Periodicals and Academic Journals-- Russian Periodicals, Academic and Professional Journals-- and Asian Periodicals, Academic and Professional Journals.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This is the first book-length bibliographic profile that addresses the literature about the Russian and Chinese place in the world, the past, present and future role of these countries in international affairs and various Eurasian problems published in the last three hundred years in Russia, China, the Central Asian states, the USA, Britain, and the limited part in France, Italy, Germany, Japan and India.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- China > Foreign relations > Asia > Bibliography.
- Asia > Foreign relations > Russia > Bibliography.
- Russia > Foreign relations > Asia > Bibliography.
- Asia > Foreign relations > Soviet Union > Bibliography.
- Soviet Union > Foreign relations > Asia > Bibliography.
- Asia > Foreign relations > China > Bibliography.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: