Toxic Substance Hydrology Program bibliography [electronic resource].
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Geological Survey, [19--]
- Fact sheet
- Review papers
- Proceedings of the Toxics Program technical meetings
- Investigations of subsurface point-source contamination
- Investigations of watershed- and regional-scale contamination
- Completed projects
- Fundamental research on toxic substances hydrology.
- Provides a searchable bibliography of over 2,300 Toxics Program publications. Database is searchable by subject category, words in the title, author name, or year of publication. Contains references to both print and online publications (HTML or PDF format)
- Title Variation
- HTML header title: USGS Toxics Program bibliography
- Also known as: USGS Toxic Substances Hydrology Program bibliography
- Title from contents screen (viewed Aug. 1, 2000)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web via Internet.