The lost films of Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, the complete collection. Volume 5 [videorecording].
- [S.l.] : Hal Roach Studios : Image Entertainment [distributor], c1999.
- Physical description
- 1 videodisc (ca. 124 min.) : sd., b&w ; 4 3/4 in.
- Wrong again (1929, 20 min.) / directed by Leo McCarey ; with Dell Henderson
- Habeas corpus (1929, 21 min.) / directed by James Parrot ; with Richard Carle
- Duck soup (1927, 20 min.) / directed by Fred Guiol ; with Madeleine Hurlock
- Fluttering hearts (1927, 22 min.) / directed by James Parrott ; with Charlie Chase, Oliver Hardy, Martha Sleeper, and Eugene Pallette
- Leave 'em laughing (1928, 19 min.) / directed by Clyde Bruckman ; with Edgar Kennedy
- Short kilts (1924, 21 min.) / directed by George Jeske / with Jimmy Finlayson and Mickey Daniels.
- In Wrong again, Stan and Ollie are to obtain the painting "Blue Boy, but instead deliver an old horse of the same name. In Habeas corpus, the boys get involved in a graverobbing plot. In Duck Soup, they hide in a mansion and pretend to be the owner and his maid. In Fluttering Hearts, Charlie Chase takes a job as a chauffeur to be near a girl, whose father is being blackmailed by Hardy. In Leave 'em laughing, the boys get a dose of laughing gas at the dentist and go out on the road in their Model T. In Short Kilts, two Scottish clans try to stop feuding long enough for a wedding.
- Release date
- Production date
- Silent films with English intertitles and musical accompaniment.
- Wrong again, Habeas Corpus and Short Kilts mastered from original nitrate camera negatives.
- Production Credits
- Produced by Hal Roach Studios.
- Most films feature Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, except for Fluttering Hearts with Oliver Hardy, Short Kilts with Stan Laurel.
- DVD; digital.
- Included Work
- Duck soup.
- Fluttering hearts.
- Wrong again.
- Habeas corpus.
- Leave 'em laughing.
- Short kilts.
- Publisher Number
- HRS4795DVD Hal Roach Studios
Browse related items
Start at call number: