The Pembroke choir books and other music manuscripts from Pembroke College, Cambridge [microform].
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Publications, 1996.
- Physical description
- 3 microfilm reels : chiefly music ; 35 mm. + 1 guide (16 p. ; 21 cm.)
- Early music, Part 1.
At the library
Library has: Supplement: "Guide"
|ML136 .C21 P46 1996 GUIDE||In-library use|
- 1. Choir books, Mss Mus 6.1-6.3
- 2. Choir books, Mss Mus 6.4-6.6
- 3. Other music manuscripts, Mss 314, Mss Mus 6.23, 6.24, 7.2, 7.18, 7.22, 8.17
- Publication date
- Early music, Part 1
- Microfilm of "six liturgical musical part-books, c1650, and an extremely rare 15th century manuscript of John Dunstable" and all other music manuscripts at Pembroke College. Includes three 18th century imprints. Cf. Guide.
- Accompanying guide has subtitle: A listing and guide to the microfilm edition.
- Introductory notes by Nicolas Heppel and John Morehen on reel 1.
- Includes compositions by Byrd, Child, Gibbons, Tallis, Tomkins, and others.
- Stanford, copy 1 (Music): Microfilms and guide shelved separately as M/F 2455 reel 1-3 (Microtext) and ML136 .C21 P46 1996 (Reference) respectively.
- 1857110668 (Guide)
- 9781857110661 (Guide)
Browse related items
Start at call number: