Contemporary Asian America : a multidisciplinary reader
- New York : New York University Press, c2000.
- Physical description
- xv, 729 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- This volume integrates a range of multi-disciplinary research on the ways in which the intersection of Asian immigration, community development, and socialization affect Asian-American communities. This title also examines immigration, economic, family, community and spiritual life amongst others.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- edited by Min Zhou and James V. Gatewood.
- 0814796907 (cloth : alk. paper))
- 0814796915 (paper : alk. paper)
- 9780814796900 (cloth : alk. paper))
- 9780814796917 (paper : alk. paper)