Polling the nations [electronic resource].
- [Bethesda, Md.?] : SilverPlatter International, c1996-
- SilverPlatter International.
- A database of polls taken on a variety of subjects all over the world. Each record in the database consists of one poll question and the participants' responses. Records are indexed by subject matter, publication year, general and specific location, and survey method. Other information provided includes: source name and contact information, sample size, and notes on the sample population.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- 1986 through Sept. 1998-
- Title from database listing downloaded from SilverPlatter site (as viewed Oct. 30, 1998).
- Restricted to institutions with a site license to the SilverPlatter database.
- Provides Web access to serially issued CD-ROMs available on SilverPlatter servers under titles: Polling the nations (1986- ), and its earlier title: Insight into American life & opinions revealed by polls & surveys (1981-1986); also incorporates American Public Opinion Index.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web via Internet.
- Produced by ORS.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Included Work
- Insight into American life & opinions revealed by polls & surveys.