Peter Carroll papers relating to Phyllis Schlafly, 1952-1983
- Physical description
- .25 linear feet
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|M1085 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
Items from this collection are featured in:
- Carroll, Peter (Composer)
- Includes a letter from Carroll to Schlafly, and her response (written on the original letter), 1983. Other material includes a 1952 press release from the Schlafly for Congress Committee, a 1967 speech for the Women's National Press Club luncheon, flyers from the Citizens for Schlafly Committee and other papers relating to committee work, 1968; a typescript, "Are we 'Hell-bent on national suicide'?", 1971; Eagle Forum publications, and two cassettes of the Carroll interview of Schlafly, 1983.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of Peter Carroll, 1983.
- In 1983 Peter Carroll interviewed Phyllis Schlafly about her career. She sent him a selection of her writings and publications by the Eagle Forum about her work.
Browse related items
Start at call number: