Gene Carter collection of Apple Computer, Inc. material, circa 1977-1995
- Physical description
- 11 linear feet
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|M1059 MAP FOLDER 1||In-library use|
- Carter, Gene, collector.
- Sales history for the Apple II, binders on setting up Apple dealers. Information about the creation of the dealer channel of distribution, recognized by even IBM as the backbone of the Personal Computer industry. When they began developing the channel there were less than 50 computer stores in the country. Apple III computer, screen, etc, Apple posters and banner.
- Supplemental links
- Partially closed until processed: Form to Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- One map folder is available for use, but the remainer of the collection is closed to researchers until listed. If you are interested in the remainder of the collection, please use the "Express Your Interest in this Unprocessed Collection" form linked from this record.
- Gift of Gene Carter, 1998.
- Carter was the first Sales Manager for Apple.
Browse related items
Start at call number: