The golden age of Chinese archaeology : celebrated discoveries from the People's Republic of China
- edited by Xiaoneng Yang.
- Washington, D.C. : National Gallery of Art, c1999.
- Physical description
- 584 p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 31 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 574-579) and index.
- Publisher's Summary
- A celebration of archaeological findings in China, covering the period from 5000 BC to the 10th century AD. It presents more than 200 masterpieces in jade, stone, ivory, bone, pottery, bronze, lacquer, bamboo, silver and gold, with a history of Chinese archaeology and cultures.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780300081329 20160527
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Chinese archaeology
- Catalog of an exhibition at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, Sept. 19, 1999-Jan. 2, 2000; The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Feb. 13-May 7, 2000; and the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco, June 17-Sept. 11, 2000.
- 0300081324 (hard)
- 0894682458 (soft)
- 9780300081329 (hard)
- 9780894682452 (soft)
Browse related items
Start at call number: