Oxford English dictionary [electronic resource].
- Oxford, UK : Oxford University Press, -
- Oxford University Press.
- The online Dictionary contains the complete A to Z sequence of the Second Edition, its three-volume Additions Series, and also draft material from the revision programme, which represents the latest progress towards the Third Edition. More revised and new entries will be added to the online Dictionary every quarter, and these will eventually cumulate to form the complete new edition.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title on Stanford databases menu: OED online edition
- Title from sign-in page: OED online
- Title from subscription page: Oxford English Dictionary Online
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Updated quarterly.
- Title from home page (viewed Mar. 20, 2000).
- Available to subscribers.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.