New Mexico : glass slides, ca. 1880-1910
- Physical description
- 21 slides (1 card file box)
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|MSS PHOTO 194||In-library use|
- Maude, F. H.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- The slides, both black-and-white and hand-colored, are primarily of subjects at the New Mexico Indian settlements of Acoma, Laguna, and Santa Clara, with single scenes of Albuquerque, El Tovar, and Santa Fe. Not all slides are by F.H. Maude; a few are credited to Putnam and Valentine, Los Angeles, and Riley Optical Instrument Company, Inc., New York.
- Juanita, wife of War Chief Manuelito.
- Putnam & Valentine.
- Riley Optical Instrument Company, Inc.
- Indians of North America > Southwest, New.
- Pueblo Indians > Photographs.
- Navajo Indians > Photographs.
- Acoma (N.M.)
- Albuquerque (N.M.)
- El Tovar.
- Pueblo of Laguna, New Mexico
- Pueblo of Santa Clara, New Mexico.
- Santa Fe (N.M.)
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Access unrestricted.
- The photographer, F.H. Maude, had his business in Los Angeles.
- Cumulative index or finding aid
- Finding aid available online and in Special Collections Reading Room.
- Purchased, 1999.