Cowper's Milton, in four volumes
- Uniform Title
- Works. 1810
- Chichester : Printed by W. Mason for J. Johnson & Co. ... London, 1810.
- Physical description
- 4 v. : port. ; 19 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|PR3550 .E10 1810||In-library use|
- v. 1. The life of Milton. Conjectures on the origin of Paradise lost [by William Hayley]
- v. 2. Paradise Lost. The fragment of an intended commentary on Paradise Lost [by William Cowper]
- v. 3. Adam : a sacred drama / translated from the Italian of Gio. Battista Andreini [by Cowper]. Remarks on different editions of Andreini's Adamo. Latin and Italian poems of Milton / translated into English verse by Cowper. Translations of the Italian poems [with the original texts]. Joannis Miltoni Londinensis Poemata : quorum pleraque intra annum aetatis vigessimum conscripsit. Notes.
- v. 4. Paradise regained. Samson agonistes : a drammatick poem. Lycidas : a monody. L'allegro. Il penseroso. Arcades : part of a mask presented at Harefield before Alice, countess dowager of Derby. Comus : a mask presented at Ludlow Castle,
- 1634. Sonnets. Odes. Miscellanies. Translations. Appendix.
- Publication date
- Page no. 392 followed by unnumbered leaf then p. , v. 3.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: Sondley Reference Library ... City of Asheville, North Carolina (bookplate).
Browse related items
Start at call number: