Travelling, or, NeoPostModrinPreMortemism : or, Dieser Rasen ist kein Hundeklo (II), or, Interminable gabberjab number seven ...
- Walter Hamady & friends.
- First edition.
- Mount Horeb, Wisconsin : Perishable Press, Limtd, 1996.
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations (some color) ; 27 cm.
- Gabberjabb ; no. 7.
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239 .P45 H359 1996||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Dieser Rasen ist kein Hundeklo (II)
- Interminable gabberjab number seven
- Interminable gabberjabb ; no. 7
- Remainder of title consists of 15 more alternative titles: " ... A typographical clarification of the interchangea(æ)bility of books, boats and texts, or, A study : parthenomic g-section as ideal gyros, or, Limipsd quantippsi, or, An interjacent discourse with visible language, or, A continuation of artists as dogs and other zootomical zooids 6, or, Integrated translations from Greek and German, or, The aquifer as conduit of human consciousness, or, Similar (and familiar) properties of real yogurt, typography and the art of the book, or, The war of the footnotists and the endnotists, or, A study : the national styles of military camouflage, or, The book as an autodidactic pedagogically aleatory tutorial, or, The antepenultimate gabberjab, or, Community collaborations, see 367, or, Any number of other things not known at this time on the ninety-fifth day of this year with the text block only approximately 19/32 to 21/32 completed, or maybe, Travelling with an exclusive photo essay by Ruth Evans Brinker". Title page heavily footnoted.
- " ... printing began 7 June 1991 and finished friday 13 September 1996 employing an unthinkable number of press-runs, typefaces and sizes, ink colors, hand/mould/machine-made papers, and odd applications. Edition is 125 copies, each numbered at least fifteen times, signed five and notarized"--Colophon.
- "154 page surfaces, all printed, collaged, rubber stamped, drilled, notched, pigment patterned, (ticket) punched, numbered, signed, grommeted, scribed, ear tattooed, drawn, camouflaged or timeclocked. Hand-hard-bound by the printer/publisher, a varigated cloth spine, some printed with an anatomical spine diagram; various old maps over boards, some obviously worn by time and use, no two alike. This book is quintessentially (The) Perishable Press (Limited) ... Each copy is numbered at least nineteen times and signed ten"--Prospectus.
- Notes continued from earlier volumes in series; "Bibliography & list of references, alphabetically by title" given as note numbers from entire series.
- Bound in a variety of styles: 30 copies with green cloth spine and map over boards; 5 copies with French anatomical drawing of spine printed in red on black cloth spine, and Maziarczyk paste-paper over boards and as endsheets; 5 copies with grey unprinted spine and 1956 overhead view of midtown Manhattan over boards.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #1115.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: No. 93. Signed by author. Library's copy with green cloth spine and map over boards.
- United States -- Wisconsin -- Mount Horeb.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: