Family planning perspectives [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Family planning perspectives (Online : JSTOR (Organization))
- New York, N.Y. : The Center for Family Planning Program Development, 1969-
- Provides image and full-text online access to back issues. Consult the online table of contents for specific holdings.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Bimonthly, 1975-
- Former Publication Frequency
- Quarterly, 1969-1974
- Vol/date range
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (spring 1969)-
- Description based on JSTOR World Wide Web homepage; title from title screen (viewed March 24, 1998).
- Restricted to institutions with a site license to the JSTOR collection.
- File/Data Type
- Bit-mapped images; PDF; PostScript, and TIFF formats available for printing
- Online version of the print publication.
- Mode of access: World Wide We.
- System requirements: Graphical World Wide Web browser software; appropriate software is needed to print PDF, PostScript, and TIFF formats.
- Published by: The Center for Family Planning Program Development, 1969-1971; Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc., 1971-Oct. 1977; Alan Guttmacher Institute, Nov. 1977-
- Digitized and made available by: JSTOR.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.