IEEE Xplore [electronic resource].
- [Piscataway, N.J.?] : IEEE, c1998-
- Provides full-image access to the publications of both the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE); includes all journals, magazines, standards and conference proceedings published since 1988. The index is a subset of the INSPEC database, allowing users to search specifically for the information they need, then display and print the full image. Each image includes all charts, graphs, diagrams, photographs, and illustrative material.
- Physics > Abstracts > Databases.
- Electrical engineering > Abstracts > Databases.
- Information technology > Abstracts > Databases.
- Physics > Indexes > Databases.
- Electrical engineering > Indexes > Databases.
- Information technology > Indexes > Databases.
- Standards, Engineering > Databases.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Added title on home page caption graphic: IEEE/IEE electronic library
- IEEE explore
- IEL online
- IEEE IEE electronic library online
- IEEE electronic library
- Former Title
- IEEE/IEE electronic library online
- File Characteristics
- Computer data.
- Vol/date range
- Coverage from 1988-
- Title from home page caption graphic (viewed July 31, 2000).
- Also available on CD-ROM.
- Full text and abstracts/citations restricted to subscribing institutions; tables of contents free for all
- File/Data Type
- Text and graphics (HTML and PDF)
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Internet access with Netscape Navigator Version 4.x or higher or Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher. Requires Adobe Acrobat 3.x to view full text.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Related item
- IEEE/IEE electronic library