Encyclopedia of interest groups and lobbyists in the United States
- Immanuel Ness.
- Armonk, NY : Sharpe Reference, c2000.
- Physical description
- 2 v. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Ness, Immanuel.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Banking, finance, insurance, and real estate. Service, trade, and professional. Media, entertainment, and information. Health and medical. Agriculture. Environment. Industry, construction, and transport
- v. 2. Labor. Civil and human rights. Political, religious, and ideological. Single issue. Identity. Foreign. Political action committees. Lobbyists.
- Publisher's Summary
- A comprehensive general reference on major American interest groups. This encyclopedia provides information on the lobbies and interest groups that dominate modern American politics. It provides descriptions of 13 categories of groups, followed by A-Z entries on the groups within that category.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- 076568022X (set : alk. paper)
- 9780765680228 (set : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: