Chemical protective clothing performance index
- Krister Forsberg, Lawrence H. Keith.
- 2nd ed.
- New York : Wiley, c1999.
- Physical description
- ix, 639 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Chemistry & ChemEng Library (Swain)
|TP149 .F66 1999||In-library use|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 55-62) and index.
- Permeation Index Number-- Chemical Protective Clothing Tested-- Chemicals and Mixtures-- Manufacturer Contact Information-- References-- Reported Test Data-- Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publisher's Summary
- Chemical protective clothing is an essential part of any personnel protection program for workplace health and safety. This practical guide provides a reliable source for making informed decisions in this area. The new edition replaces all of the obsolete data from the 1989 edition, and expands the range of data covered in terms of materials and their ability to protect human health and safety. Topics covered include test materials, thickness, permeation rates, breakthrough times, and permeation index numbers.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- "A Wiley-Interscience publication."
- 0471328448 (acid-free paper)
- 9780471328445 (acid-free paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: