GATT bibliography ... supplement
- 1955-1960: Geneva, Switzerland : GATT Secretariat, [1955-1971]
- 1961: Geneva, Switzerland : GATT Information Services
- 1963-1971: Information and Library Services, GATT Secretariat
- Physical description
- 16 v. ; 29 cm.
Also available at
At the library
Find it Jonsson Social Sciences Reading Room
Library has: 1st(1954/1955)-
|Z7164 .T2 G457 1954 SUPPL.12 1966||In-library use|
|Z7164 .T2 G457 1954 SUPPL.11 1965||In-library use|
|Z7164 .T2 G457 1954 SUPPL.10 1963/1964||In-library use|
|Z7164 .T2 G457 1954 SUPPL.1-9 1954-1963||In-library use|
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (Organization), issuing body.
- GATT Secretariat, issuing body.
- The GATT Bibliography was first published in March 1954. It lists books, pamphlets, articles in periodicals, newspaper reports and editorials, including texts of lectures which refer to the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade. The purpose of the list is to provide sources of reference for historians, researchers and students on the operation of the GATT. It should be noted, however, that the publications prepared by the GATT Secretariat are not included. These are contained in the Publications List issued every year by the Information and Library Services of the GATT Secretariat. The Bibliography is divided into a chronological listing of references to the GATT, grouped in alphabetical order month after month, during the period under review.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Vol/date range
- 1st (1954-June 1955)-16th (1970).
- Supplement to the monograph: GATT bibliography, 1947-1953, published in 1954.
- Stanford copy 1 (SSRC): 15th suppl. is photocopy.
- Related Work
- GATT bibliography, 1947-1953.
Browse related items
Start at call number: