Conceptual art : a critical anthology
- edited by Alexander Alberro and Blake Stimson.
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c1999.
- Physical description
- lii, 569 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Publisher's Summary
- This anthology collects key historical documents that helped give definition and purpose to the conceptual art movement. It contains recent memoirs by participants, as well as critical histories of the period - the late 1960s to early 1970s - by contemporary artists and art historians.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780262011730 20160528
- Conceptual art.
- Publication date
- 0262011735 (hc : alk. paper)
- 9780262011730 (hc)
- 0262511177 (pbk.)
- 9780262511179 (pbk.)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: