The chemistry of organic derivatives of gold and silver
- edited by Saul Patai and Zvi Rappoport.
- Chichester ; New York : Wiley, 1999.
- Physical description
- xxv, 734 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Chemistry of functional groups.
At the library
Science Library (Li and Ma)
|QD412 .A9 C48 1999||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- General and Theoretical Aspects of Organic Gold Compounds (T. Hoz & H. Basch). M?ssbauer Spectroscopy with Gold Compounds (R. Parish). Thermochemistry of the Organometallic Compounds of Silver and Gold (J. Liebman, et al.). NMR and ESR Spectroscopy Applied to Gold and Silver Compounds (C. Shaw). The Photoelectron Spectroscopy of Organic Derivatives of Gold and Silver (I. Novak). Analytical Aspects of Organogold and Organosilver Compounds (J. Zabicky & S. Grinberg). Synthesis and Uses of Organosilver Compounds (H. Schmidbaur, et al.). The Electrochemistry of Gold and Silver Complexes (A. Mohamed, et al.). The Organic Photochemistry of Silver and Gold (W. Horspool). Pyrolysis of Organic Derivatives of Silver and Gold (R. Aitken). Acidity, Basicity and H Bonds (T. Klap?tke). Rearrangement of Gold and Silver Complexes (S. Wang & J. Fackler). Syntheses and Uses of Isotopically Labelled Compounds of Silver and Gold (M. Zielinski, et al.). Gold-thiol Self-Assembled Monolayers (V. Chechick & C. Stirling). Medicinal Chemistry of Organogold Compounds (S. Fricker). Indexes.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Initially used in coinage and jewellery, gold has recently found applications in biochemistry, medicine and material science. Similarly, silver is a ductile metal originally used in coinage and mirrorsuis now used for jewellery, electrical conductors, dental and surgical components, photography and infra-red spectroscopy. This book looks at the usages of gold and silver.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Organic derivatives of gold and silver
- The chemistry of functional groups
- "An Interscience publication."
- 0471981648 (alk. paper)
- 9780471981640 (alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: