Social sciences citation index [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Social sciences citation index (Online)
- [Philadephia, Pa.] : Institute for Scientific Information
- Institute for Scientific Information.
- An international, multidisciplinary index to the literature of the social, behavioral, and related sciences. Contains all of the records published in the Social Sciences Citation Index.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Former title of SearchPlus version: Social SciSearch at LANL <Nov. 2, 1999>
- Also known as : Social sci search
- Also known as: SSCI
- Database maintained by the Institute for Scientific Information.
- Updated weekly.
- Title from ISI Web of Knowledge version (viewed Oct. 5, 2006)
- Source of data: Indexes all significant items (articles, reports of meetings, letters, editorials, correction notices, etc.) from more than 1,725 most important worldwide social sciences journals. Additional articles relevant to the social sciences are selected from over 3,300 journals in the natural, physical, and biomedical sciences. Coverage: 1900-
- Access restricted to subscribing institutions.
- Also available in a print version.
- Mode of access: Available over the Internet via the World Wide Web.
- Available online to Stanford-affiliated users.
- Related item
- Social sciences citation index ( 0091-3707 )